The sector SSC Finance & Accounting is primarily delivering service for the tour operators & the airline of the source market central Europe.
The subsections of Finance & Accounting are
- General Accounting
- Payables und Receivables
The SSC FA employs about 225 people, with a Business Process Outsourcing Partner (BPO) being used for defined tasks.
Service Catalogue Finance & Accounting
- Coordination and preparation of financial statements in respective ERP systems and actuals reporting in HFM
- Fixed assets
- Cash accounting
- Intercompany reconciliation
- General ledger reconciliation
- HGB/IFRS transition, COSO, continuous improvement process (KVP), business partnering, participation in major projects (SAP/Merger), central maintenance of GL-master data (ownership chart of account), implementation of statutory guidelines, support for TUI Group tax department & the auditors.
- Implementation and monitoring of payment transactions
- Balance sheet and cash flow budgeting & forecasting
- Cash Management
- Bank accounting
- Sundry reports and analyses, continuous improvement process (KVP), bank administration, bank communication, financial investments, cheque, payment stops, monitoring policies, COSO, support for the auditors.
- Supplier master data
- Order data processing
- Invoice processing
- Self billing
- Receivables management for suppliers
- Hotel Guarantees
- Crew Travel Expenses
- Contract partner enquiries, COSO, continuous improvement process (KVP), business partnering, participation in major projects (SAP/Merger), support for TUI Group tax department and the auditors.
- Client master data
- Outgoing invoices
- Receivables management
- Agency-/ commission settlement
- Open Items management
- Dunning process
- Customer- / travel agency inquiries
- Fraud prevention
- Reporting, Assistance Risk Management B2B, COSO, continuous improvement process (KVP), participation in major projects (SAP/Merger), support internal and external audit.